Identity of the person in charge
- Headline: Jose L. Torres Arevalo
- NIF/CIF: 73585926w
- Domicilio: C/Jalance 5
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.artistasweb.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will request only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://artistasweb.com/ you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Account Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof of law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
- Contact forms: El Titular solicita datos personales entre los que pueden estar: Nombre y apellidos, dirección de correo electrónico, número de teléfono y dirección de tu sitio Web con la finalidad de responder a tus consultas. Por ejemplo, el Titular utiliza esos datos para dar respuesta a tus mensajes, dudas, quejas, comentarios o inquietudes que puedas tener relativas a la información incluida en el sitio Web, los servicios que se prestan a través del sitio Web, el tratamiento de tus datos personales, cuestiones referentes a los textos legales incluidos en el sitio Web, así como cualquier otra consulta que puedas tener y que no esté sujeta a las condiciones del sitio Web o de la contratación.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
Content from other websites
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to provide its email services the Titulareting to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing WEBSITE se pueden recoger datos no identificativos, que pueden incluir, la dirección IP, geolocalización, un registro de cómo se utilizan los servicios y sitios, hábitos de navegación y otros datos que no pueden ser utilizados para identificarte. El sitio Web utiliza los siguientes servicios de análisis de terceros:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick por Google
El Titular utiliza la información obtenida para obtener datos estadísticos, analizar tendencias, administrar el sitio, estudiar patrones de navegación y para recopilar información demográfica.
Exactitud y veracidad de los datos personales
Te comprometes a que los datos facilitados al Titular sean correctos, completos, exactos y vigentes, así como a mantenerlos debidamente actualizados. Como Usuario del sitio Web eres el único responsable de la veracidad y corrección de los datos que remitas al sitio exonerando a el Titular de cualquier responsabilidad al respecto.
Aceptación y consentimiento
Como Usuario del sitio Web declaras haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, aceptas y consientes el tratamiento de los mismos por parte de el Titular en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en esta Política de Privacidad.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof of law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.